- Unexplained infertility
- Low sperm count.
- Decreased sperm motility.
- A hostile cervical environment.
- Ovulation disorder – PCOS.
- Ejaculation failure (because of diabetes, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury and retrograde ejaculation, psychological).
- Mild endometriosis – IUI provides the sperm an advantage by giving it a head start, but still requires a sperm to reach and fertilize the egg on its own.
The procedure in between natural conception and IVF.
|Dimensions||4 × 5 × 0.5 cm|