IUI – Intrauterine Insemination
What is IUI?
The procedure in between natural conception and IVF.
- Unexplained infertility
- Low sperm count.
- Decreased sperm motility.
- A hostile cervical environment.
- Ovulation disorder – PCOS.
- Ejaculation failure (because of diabetes, multiple sclerosis, spinal cord injury and retrograde ejaculation, psychological).
- Mild endometriosis – IUI provides the sperm an advantage by giving it a head start, but still requires a sperm to reach and fertilize the egg on its own.
Know about IUI
- It is a first step procedure when natural conception is not occurring even though everything is favorable for it – that is, Ovulation, Good Tubal Patency, and Normal Semen Parameters.
- It is more of a normal pregnancy wherein the result is enhanced by Ovulation induction with more number of follicles (more than one oocyte- SUPEROVULATION).
- Good quality post wash sperms are introduced into the uterus.
- Enhances success rate by 25%.
- OPD procedure. No need of anesthesia.
- Your doctor will come to know about your reproductive capabilities before proceeding to IVF if at all needed.
- Palani Balaji is well known in the medical industry for their sheer professionalism in maintaining transparency with patients about their health and undergo appropriate treatment for their problems. The main reason for Palani Balaji to become the best IUI center is due to two facts,
- The doctors – who are well experienced in practicing more than a thousands of cases of insemination
- The cost – Palani Balaji understands the financial condition of the patients who are not financially well equipped. We provide them insurance facility and other financial aid so that they don’t get helpless.
So if you have any fertility or reproductive issues, visit Palani Balaji and get the best form of treatment under affordable price.